By Mofisto - 15/02/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I started a fight at a lesbian bar and lost. I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 248
You deserved it 88 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he was doing the highly credited and validated attack plan of "scoping out for bis." Of course I'm kidding about highly credited and validated bit but never the less. And I wouldn't worry to much about you loosing the fight, unless some mates saw it happen, some of those women can be pretty fierce.

Comments

the questionbis why were u at a lesbian barr??

what kind of a so called 'man' picks fights with girls?

xshadyshadow 0

I was thinking the same thing. O.O Haha for you OP

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

All that jicama makes them nice and strong!

I bet he was doing the highly credited and validated attack plan of "scoping out for bis." Of course I'm kidding about highly credited and validated bit but never the less. And I wouldn't worry to much about you loosing the fight, unless some mates saw it happen, some of those women can be pretty fierce.

Yeah, if a bi girl is at a lesbian bar, she probably doesn't want to go home with a guy.

Wow man that's brutal! wrestlers are wrestlers, no matter the gender, I guess.

You hit a girl? Ahhhhhhhhhahahaha. Hope you got a good sock in before you went down.

lmao this cracked me up! I'm surprised a bunch of feminists didn't jump on you for this tho haha

alwaysalady 0

When you're picking fights with lesbians, that's a neon sign you've had one too many.

Switch_fml 0