By Mofisto - 15/02/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I started a fight at a lesbian bar and lost. I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 248
You deserved it 88 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he was doing the highly credited and validated attack plan of "scoping out for bis." Of course I'm kidding about highly credited and validated bit but never the less. And I wouldn't worry to much about you loosing the fight, unless some mates saw it happen, some of those women can be pretty fierce.

Comments

You were planning on beating up a bunch of women?

chubby_choco 17

Don't **** with girls who root for the home team, bitch.

I really don't think that the fact that you're a man has anything to do with this. Anyone can lose to any fight. YDI For starting it, though.

bigmackin35 0

The Sheman get aggressive this time of year

redhedsaysrawr 18

Never mess with a butch... theyll kick your ass...

You think you're a man? No sir, you are simply classified as a male, only because you were born with that equipment. Now to be a man, you must be swift as a coursing river. With all the force of a great typhoon. With all the strength of a raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

1) why the hell were you in a lesbian bar?! 2) thats sexist. 3) pick a fight with me, lololol. lets see what happens. need i mention, I kickbox, Im in MMA, I grapple/wrestle, anddd I dont let anybodyy start shit with me. So you had every reason for your ass to be grass.

There's just so much wrong with this. Well, at least you got what you deserved.