By Mofisto - 15/02/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I started a fight at a lesbian bar and lost. I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 248
You deserved it 88 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he was doing the highly credited and validated attack plan of "scoping out for bis." Of course I'm kidding about highly credited and validated bit but never the less. And I wouldn't worry to much about you loosing the fight, unless some mates saw it happen, some of those women can be pretty fierce.

Comments

moms_mistake 2

just because they dont play for your team doesn't make it ok to just waltz into bars and start beating women. your sick and you don't qualify as a "man" in my book.

emodude44 0

Lesbians will ******* kill you. Their wonderful people... But they don't take bullshit. Thats why I like lesbians. Also for the standard reasons. Better question, why were you at a lesbian bar?

SILENT_KILLER765 0

what were u doing in the lesbian bar in the first place?

Why be at a lesbian bar in the first place? Second is why would you start a fight in a all women bar if you, supposedly, are a man?

That's ok, most hard core lesbians are like Schwarzenegger.

wait... why were you in a lesbian bar

that is why you dont hit girls. you slap bitches.

well thats because men dont hit girls as hard and they fight with every part of there body!!!

Well, there's one to add to the things I would like to do before I die - start a fight in a lesbian bar!