By Mofisto - 15/02/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I started a fight at a lesbian bar and lost. I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 248
You deserved it 88 990

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet he was doing the highly credited and validated attack plan of "scoping out for bis." Of course I'm kidding about highly credited and validated bit but never the less. And I wouldn't worry to much about you loosing the fight, unless some mates saw it happen, some of those women can be pretty fierce.

Comments

tangerine_12 0

what the ****? why would you GO to a lesbian bar, START the fight, and lose? are you kidding me?? ahaha thats pathetic...

That's what you get for being a jerk and starting fights :)

you deserved it, because first off you went to a lesbo bar thinking that if you go to one you're gonna get to do 2 girls at once...and every girl knew that so when you didn't get what you wanted you started a fight, but they were all ready for you.

The key here is that you STARTED the fight, why the hell would you start a fight with a bunch of women and i'm glad you got your ass kicked tbh.

xxxviii 5

LOL,,and u admited that?,,,Fail

why were you in a lesbian bar to begin with. you're an idiot

dont start fights with lesbians, they wont put up with your shit. if they do put up with your shit the whole rest of the bar (or their girlfriend if they have one) wont put up with your shit which is the way i should be.

EpicFMyLife 0

What were you doing in a lesbian bar in the first place?