By GeeTwo - 21/02/2012 18:45 - United States

Today, I signed the divorce papers my wife gave me. When I went to bed, she was on the phone talking to her new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 626
You deserved it 3 068

Same thing different taste

Comments

NoobyNed 4

Pretend to do the same thing. :)

You're still living together? Kick her out! She has a place to go.

DayDreamss 0

sorry bud. obviously that started way before you signed the papers. move on!

Shadow_Phantom 26

He signed papers, but may not be final yet. Sounds like they skipped being separated. Hope she moves in with him soon. Get out bitch! My friend is military and command told him he had to let life sucking cheating skanky wife live with him, (he walked in on her and her new fiancé banging) but in SC he had to be separated before divorce. Luckily he's finally free of her!

jlstough 10

yeah...command cant force him to allow her to stay there. he's paid BAH or BAQ depending on which branch, which is a housing allowance. if he is not providing a roof over her head while they are still married he is required to pay her what is called BAH 2, an amount factored up by how much he is paid and how many dependents he has. its much like alomony. been there done that. command cant override the legalities of ucmj.

alexicanaaa 7

She probably wanted a divorce because she was already seeing the guy in the first place.

Sadly, it seems like some people here don't have a clue. She's probably been seeing the dude for some time now, since she's emboldened enough to have a conversation with the guy in the presence of her soon-to-be ex-husband. |the kid|

alexicanaaa 7

Someone's been going on a down-thumbing spree. :/ |the kid|

alexicanaaa 7