By Anonymous - 23/12/2012 17:52 - United States - Bel Air

Today, I received a package from a local guy on Craigslist. Instead of the iPhone I paid $350 for, the box only contained a photo of an iPhone. The guy had been dumb enough to attach a return address, so my husband went over and beat the shit out of him. I now have to bail him out of jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 060
You deserved it 13 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

holyshitbatman 20

you DO realize when shit like that happens you contact the local police and your money will be refunded AND with such a large amount the seller risks jail time

KVKdragon 26

This is why calling the police to solve your problem is better than pointless payback via violence. That's for after you get a refund ;)

Comments

Why in the world would u send money to a stranger off Craigslist. Are you stupid? You should get beaten up for causing your husband to get pissed and him in jail now. Would u like to send me some money so I can send u an empty box with bubble wrap inside?

You're an idiot. I agree about sending money to a stranger off Craigslist, but it's hardly her fault that the husband can't control his temper.

Her ACTIONS made her husband REACT! At least he did stand up for her but op is stupid for sending money to a stranger.

Why didn't you just go to Walmart or BestBuy and order an iPhone?

Feel like I'm going crazy...am I really the only person who thinks if you go and beat the shit out of someone you should be disciplined and not praised?! Don't really care what the other guy did unless he's a murderer or something - dealing with issues by punching people makes you just as bad.

The_F3rris 11

What? But justice was already served! Laws protect crooks and not those who deserve to be protected.

The guy who sent it deserved to be beaten

Heck yea!!! Whoop his ass!! I bet he won't be stupid enough to do that again!!!

U_GotitDude 18

At least your husband stuck up for you

omg lol... but he totally deserved to get his ass beat

skyeyez9 24

Cops cant do much. Its better that the guy got an ass beating. But your husband should have parked down the street and ran off before getting caught. And not tell the turd who he was and why he was beating his ass so he wouldn't realize it was from the iPhone incident.

I saw an epidsode of Judge Judy where some lady ripped off a mom and her daughter the exact same way, except I think they bought 2 phones from her and Judge Judy was so disgusted with the lady that she granted the mom and her daughter to receive $5,000 in compensation. It was awesome. Definitely contact the police!