By Anonymous - 23/12/2012 15:02 - Australia

Today, I took my child to the park. Having been there an hour, another mum came up to me and we started talking. She then told me that one kid had been harassing her children, pointing to my child. When she asked which one was mine I pointed to a random kid. It was hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 603
You deserved it 51 503

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ddeathbombb 5

Tell her "well it's my child now"

Comments

ddeathbombb 5

Tell her "well it's my child now"

And then give her a wedgie! ...Like mother like child, right?

AwkwardHaole808 16

Or said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Or you could say "I don't know, I haven't picked one out yet."

Exactly what I was thinking. OP, why don't you actually do some parenting and discipline your child? You actually look worse now than if you had copped to it. Next time, say "That's my kid. Don't worry, I'll take care of it." In conclusion, YDI.

Well judging by the fact op's child is a bully she probably isn't the world's best parent as just shown. YDI, although its pretty funny.. Must of burned.

Haha yeah she like totally ditched her child shows how much she loves them. SMH

You didn't notice your child being mean to the other kids?

People only seem to notice when its their child being picked on...

Susieee_Q 9

She was probably on her phone or something. I don't know who is worse walking around with their faces glued to the phone screen, the thirteen year old or the moms. I see it everyday, kids running around my shop like maniacs and mom busy texting on her phone.

Sometimes it's all three, 13 year old mom with her face glued to her phone

That's not cool, OP. You need to take responsibility of your children.

Your kid is the playground bully. Better put a stop to that while they are young.

Maybe instead of trying to save your dignity, you should have apologized and taught you're child not to harass other kids. YDI

There's no shame in teaching your kid that there doing something wrong. OP wouldn't be sacrificing any dignity if she took responsibility.

Actually if she went up to her kid and handled the situation well, she would probably gain respect if anything.

your* But I agree with what you're saying.

At least take responsibility for your child. YDI for trying to pretend there wasn't a problem.

Sounds very responsibly to hide from fault. Maybe he needs more attention from you which is probably why you didn't notice him bullying other kids.

I see where you're coming from OP, nobody wants to be hit by the wrath of an angry mother. If it was something serious, talk to your kid.