By Anonymous - 23/12/2012 17:52 - United States - Bel Air

Today, I received a package from a local guy on Craigslist. Instead of the iPhone I paid $350 for, the box only contained a photo of an iPhone. The guy had been dumb enough to attach a return address, so my husband went over and beat the shit out of him. I now have to bail him out of jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 060
You deserved it 13 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

holyshitbatman 20

you DO realize when shit like that happens you contact the local police and your money will be refunded AND with such a large amount the seller risks jail time

KVKdragon 26

This is why calling the police to solve your problem is better than pointless payback via violence. That's for after you get a refund ;)

Comments

I just watched that episode of Judge Judy under "Cell phone eBay scam" on YouTube. Same thing. A cell phone was bought but they received only a picture of the phone instead. By far the best Judge Judy I've seen to date.

Silly cat, you can't use a computer! Get of the Internet you cute kitty, it's a dangerous place you know.

ilovecandie 0

Your husband rocks for defending your honor. I hope you let him live out his wildest sex fantasy tonight.

Everyone should stop saying OP deserved it. Her husband beat the shit out of him, not her. Maybe she thought he was just going to yell and demand money or something.

ideasrule 13

That's indeed possible, but how would yelling or demanding money be any better? The sender could easily have attached a fake return address to his package, in which case it would be an innocent fellow who gets yelled at.

Cops won't be able to do anything. Civil court issue.

You should have taken him to small claims court and sued him. Your husband messed up any chances of that...

Dumbass do you not know how Craigslist works?? You meet in the parking lot of target or something not mail!!!

No worries, I would have done the same thing. You should be proud of you husband for standing up for you.

if it was local... why mail it? if u drove there to beat his ass then why couldn't you go physically look at it FIRST? YDI!!!