By BGood - 21/12/2011 16:30 - United States

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend at a grocery store. We haven't seen each other since we broke up a few months ago, and when he introduced me, he called me by the wrong name. We dated for three years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 377
You deserved it 3 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hippityhopp 2

Should've said "you must have been the girl he cheated on me with."

beddington 7

No, should've said "this is your future", soon he won't remember you either."

Comments

xSonic 9

Geez maybe his mind was in the wrong place guys......don't try to ruin his relationship with his current girlfriend over this

I agree with the strange boners guy, who cares, why does it even matter? You'll have many more boyfriends and non of them will matter when you get older and your married someday.

Llamacod 11

Where does one buy marrieds? I think when I am older I would like to get a married of my very own too. And also, on a side note, this ex may very well be the last boyfriend op will ever have- maybe op will decide she is gay and only have girlfriends from here on out. Good luck on her get one of those marrieds then, huh?

Oh no! I used the wrong "your"..FML, you sure talk a lot of shit. Why don't you go outside and play hide and go **** yourself.

You know by replying to his correction in a totally over-reactive way you just let him win right? Next time ignore grammar nazis. They just do it to get a rise out of you (which he totally did.)

You should be happy you guys broke up and one day it'll be his new gf being called your name when introduced to a new girl

AdrianEC 15

You should have called him a different name in return, then tell the new girlfriend all the embarrassing stuff you caught him doing, OP. FYL, though.

dadof2 4

well mabe you didnt make that good of an impression in 3 years

Looks like he got the best of you, agree with everyone else, he is an ex for a reason. Brush it off and move on :)

I'm sure he was just nervous. He didn't expect to see you. Laugh it off and move on. Good luck!

perdix 29

He probably only confessed to ******* you once in a drunken haze. She'd dump him on the spot if she knew he dated a loser like you for years.

perdix 29

I'm getting thumbs down for applying Occam's Razor to this story. The simplest solution is always the best. It may not be kind, but it's probably the most likely explanation of how this could happen.

Oh perdix, you usually are much funnier than that.

You're being thumbed down for not being politically correct. By this I of course mean you aren't supporting the female in the broken relationship...

Or, you know, just being really cruel to the OP. It could be that as well, often unnecessarily cruel comments get thumbed down, no matter if the OP is male, female, or gender unknown. Pull up your big boy pants now, there you go.

Except if there was a guy in this situation and someone said the girl was a **** there wouldn't be as many positive votes on that comment, and there would be more complaints from others.