Oh, hai Mark!

By Erika - 05/05/2019 14:00

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend on campus. Upset, I decided to go to McDonald's to eat my painful memories away. While in the drive-thru line, I realized my ex was right in front of me. It looked like I'd followed him all the way from campus. He thinks I'm a stalker now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 090
You deserved it 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Da-da, dah, dah, dah! You’re lovin’ him! Your problems are far more serious than a pathological obsession with your ex-bf: you actually are drawn to the worst-tasting food in the fast-food industry!

Yes! Don’t think “stalker” — re-brand yourself as his “guardian angel.” Everyone needs a guardian angel.

Comments

You should keep following him. That way, you'll get an opportunity to explain the situation sooner rather than later.

bloopaloop 27

Keep it up! He’ll appreciate that you always have his back.

Yes! Don’t think “stalker” — re-brand yourself as his “guardian angel.” Everyone needs a guardian angel.

Da-da, dah, dah, dah! You’re lovin’ him! Your problems are far more serious than a pathological obsession with your ex-bf: you actually are drawn to the worst-tasting food in the fast-food industry!

MannyWasHere 12

Looks like he’s trying to eat his pain away too!!

Eating your feelings isn't going to help, but if you must do that, at least pick something other than McDonald's. Even their ice cream sucks.

Don't bury your feelings under food, they can climb; don't drown your feelings with alcohol, they can swim. Go to the gym or buy a heavy bag and punch them. ... get someone to teach you how to punch properly so that you don't break your hand.