By BGood - 21/12/2011 16:30 - United States

Today, I ran into my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend at a grocery store. We haven't seen each other since we broke up a few months ago, and when he introduced me, he called me by the wrong name. We dated for three years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 377
You deserved it 3 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hippityhopp 2

Should've said "you must have been the girl he cheated on me with."

beddington 7

No, should've said "this is your future", soon he won't remember you either."

Comments

Nope, I know this trick. It's a classic "mind-****" move

Perhaps he did it on purpose to avoid any awkwardness between you & new gf?

You should have said, "you can't remember my name do you want to know you baby's name."

I'm sure he didn't forget, he probably pretended to for her benefit; three years is a long time to date someone and you would seemingly pose a threat to the "new girlfriend" . He also could have very well just been frazzled and nervous.

O ya this guy sure sounds like a real jerk ... That was sarcasm god forbid he has a minor brain fart, all you chicks that are calling this guy an ass remember it was his EX you stuck up bitches!

His Ex that he dated for THREE YEARS and had only been broken up with for A FEW MONTHS. Screw off.

matt120784 0

Apparently to him you didn't date for three years, just had sex for three years.

Just be happy that now he is HER problem :) move on sweet heart :) you deserve better.