By Colleen Nichols - 04/02/2013 12:17 - United States - Piscataway

Today, I ran into a former co-worker who I hadn't seen in years. She was raving at how I hadn't aged a bit, but before I could thank her she said, "But, you know, chubby people age better." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 878
You deserved it 3 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iOceanus 18

What a nice compliment...sort of? At least she thinks you look young. :P Glass half full, OP!

Ah, that's so snarky. Well, I'd rather be chubby and young looking than stick thin and wrinkly.

Comments

Okay, if you aren't chubby, that's a bit rude. If you are, however, chubby, then take it as a compliment.

People who have to insult others looks (especially when complimenting) have their own self image/esteem issues (typically). I feel more sorry for her because she has to bring your weight up to light and you're (hopefully) more comfortable that you don't have to bring it up.

Damian95 16

Life is like a box of chocolates. It doesn't last that long if you're fat.

U_GotitDude 18

Chubby people do A lot of things better than skinny people. There's always a bright side

So you're saying a skinny person can't eat a box if chocolate all that fat? Or more than one person? Rude opinions are like idiots. There are too many of them. (Irony intended.)

BlueFlatts 20

She does sound like a pig on the inside. I'm sure other people feel like she can be snortty as well.

Must be all the preservatives in those Twinkies.

Really wish I could edit my previous post to say "So skin by people can't a box of chocolate quickly?" ....because it sounds weird how it is...

Situations like this are exactly why the backhand was invented and it sounds like this bitch needed a serious one!