By Colleen Nichols - 04/02/2013 12:17 - United States - Piscataway

Today, I ran into a former co-worker who I hadn't seen in years. She was raving at how I hadn't aged a bit, but before I could thank her she said, "But, you know, chubby people age better." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 878
You deserved it 3 691

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iOceanus 18

What a nice compliment...sort of? At least she thinks you look young. :P Glass half full, OP!

Ah, that's so snarky. Well, I'd rather be chubby and young looking than stick thin and wrinkly.

Comments

42 - are you aware that it still makes absolutely no sense?

Colleen Nichols of New Jersey ... Time to check Facebook and see of you are chubby I will be right back ... You may want to use a Pseudonym in the future;)

You say it like there's something wrong with being chubby. Check out fuckyeahchubbygirls on tumblr. Body positivity ftw.

TwoOneFive 11

If your chubby and know it, take as a compliment. If you didn't know you we're chubby, you do now.

You should have said bitchy people age faster though

Well hey, that sounds like a compliment to me. Some guys don't mind chubby girls, including me, because they got the curves, but not too many ;) On top of that, you look young and beautiful. You should be expecting some random attractive guy to be hitting on you within the next few weeks.

OP should've still followed up with a cheery thank you. Obviously the coworker hid her snide remark within a compliment.

AnyaS 19

This reminds me of LaCienega Boulevardez who often gave backhanded compliments.