By feelinblue - 23/06/2009 11:31 - Australia

Today, I ran into an old student of mine at the grocery store. She didn't recognize me at first so I introduced myself as her old teacher. She looked taken aback for a moment, and then said, "Oh my God... you're still alive?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 197
You deserved it 4 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deathbunny256 0

You shouldve said Ah, ah, ah, ah, I'm stayin alive. stayin alive.

aw that's horrible. they probably had heard some rumour. don't worry about it. haha :)

Comments

aw that's horrible. they probably had heard some rumour. don't worry about it. haha :)

ndanick 4

How is this a FML... Mine are way worse and wont get published. this is just saying ur old OH JEEZE PEOPLE GET OLD.. be happy ur alive

SnakeGuy4000 0

Maybe it's because your not using the right stuff like, Today, FML, Spelling, Capitols, and punctuation?

Jae87 0

Yours won't get published because you reply to post #1 in order to be seen. No one cares :)

Is he supposed to use capitols? Or maybe u meant capitAls?

hahah f his life, not even fml will post his effed up life :D

exactly. Still be happy that your old and kickin'

congratulations you're life is successfully ******. I hope much rather hear the funny side of things. FYL. #11

nikkiandyou 0

#28 why the hell do you care. so what she/he wants to be seen. whats our problem. **** your life, that you care so much about other comments. to the OP: thats pretty sad.

How old are you? I didnt know ancient people used FML.

Ouch. I hope she didn't mean it like that...

Funnybunny_fml 3

poor you i agree with # 1 sorry shit happens

purupuru 1

Ouch. People don't appreciate teachers enough, I'm sorry.

wat_the_F 0

I agree :( I went to my 4th-6th grade ESL teacher during my senior year in high school and told her about all the things I accomplished only b/c SHE had taught me English...and she started crying so much...it really touched her.

deathbunny256 0

You shouldve said Ah, ah, ah, ah, I'm stayin alive. stayin alive.

eastgirl16 0

hahahaha that was awesome :D now you have me singing!

jewelzgalore 0

hilarious! But seriously, kids are assholes. I know, I'm one of them.

I agree with #1 stuff is gonna happen like that

haha. that sucks. I wouldve been like. I'm a zombie foo!

NGM_47 0

LMAO!! Sounds like something I would say....but I would say it as a joke, which hopefully she was trying to do. Or maybe you gave her a hard time when she was your student. But yes, FYL!!

I agree with #1. It's not that they thought you were old, maybe just that you got killed...maybe she was happy you were alive?

Tripodi 0

You shoulda been like, "didn't you dropout for drugs and prostitution?"