By Holly - 05/02/2010 07:33 - United States

Today, I lied to the treadmill about my weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 776
You deserved it 35 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I bet it laughed at you and told you to lay off the Krispy Kremes. There are some lies that just can't be tolerated, even by a treadmill.

Comments

FMLLOLL 0

Why lie to the treadmail? Will it laugh and tell the world your actual weight? If it will you need a new treamill ;)

theRebel_of_life 0

HAHA it would be even funnier if it laughed and said 'LMAO no your not!'

HAHA no it would not have. Obesity is a hard thing, and I bet about 80% of the people making fat jokes are fat themselves.

sorcerersinger 0

lying bitch. lose weight, you're fat, and stop lying.

epound28 0

YDI. You probably lie to other people, as well as on applications (when you get your shots/meds etc), etc so this sounds symptomatic.

CyclonePsycho 1

In order to effectively lose weight, you need to come to terms with your original weight. You won't get anywhere if you keep lying to yourself.

KayleeFrye 39

First off, the OP may not even be overweight. Secondly, maybe you people can clear something up for me. You ridicule overweight people. You tell them to do something about it, to get to the damn gym and exercise. Yet when they do, you still make fun of them. Maybe more people would go to gyms and get in shape if they felt like they could go without being humiliated or judged. Just saying. Get off your high horses. OP, next time, just be honest. That way the machine can be more accurate with your heart rate and # of calories burned. This comment may show up twice, I had to refresh the page.

Really? It's a ******* machine. You know how much you weigh, and that's all that matters. At least you're working on it though. There are way too many self-conscious overweight people in the world who are too lazy to do anything about it. If you embrace your obesity, however, all the power to you. You're free to live your own life.