By healey16 - 03/04/2009 18:13 - Canada

Today, I left the iron and ironing board in my room. While I was at school, my mom decided to do some ironing, and did it in my room for convenience. The iron needed water, so she took a water bottle from my dresser and poured it in. It was my secret vodka stash, and the iron caught on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 698
You deserved it 78 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not so secret if it was sitting on your dresser now was it. fail.

Zerenade 0

Wow, what a waste of a tasty beverage.

Comments

Your vodka caught fire? really? Unless your vodka is 140 proof or higher (which I highly doubt you're drinking), it isn't catching fire. Secondly, and more importantly, where did the spark come from to ignite the vodka?

I can't imagine the vodka would burn in that situation.

I think your mom was nice to try to iron your clothes for you. And, come on, although I can see why hiding vodka in a water bottle can be "secret," it's obviously not-so-secret if you leave the water bottle out in the open. YDI.

pushinglimits_fml 0

I hope that your mom didn't get hurt.

Don't leave your vodka lying around like that. You'd get bagged in a second

cyxx 0

32: "it's better if someone experiences drinking before college. if they have never experienced being wasted before college, they will screw up in college." wtf? Why would it screw them up in college if they haven't drunk in high school? Alcohol screws you up in LIFE if you become addicted to it. I don't see how NOT drinking has any bad effects. Yeah your body might get more used to it if you put it through constant trauma, but not every college kid drinks enough that they would need to have a significant alcohol tolerance before they even get to college.

Am I the only one who found it funny that the iron caught on fire? Hopefully your Mom didn't get hurt though. . . . But it's your fault. You should have hidden it better.

53 Posted EXACTLY what I was thinking. How the heck did VODKA light on fire from an iron with no spark what so ever.

birdshow 0

******* liar. Never happened.