By healey16 - 03/04/2009 18:13 - Canada

Today, I left the iron and ironing board in my room. While I was at school, my mom decided to do some ironing, and did it in my room for convenience. The iron needed water, so she took a water bottle from my dresser and poured it in. It was my secret vodka stash, and the iron caught on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 698
You deserved it 78 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not so secret if it was sitting on your dresser now was it. fail.

Zerenade 0

Wow, what a waste of a tasty beverage.

Comments

balanceMMX 0

haha I bet that was a pretty cool fire

braFTW 0

Sorry to be the one to say it out loud but your mother it's freaking stupid! First that she should stick to the simple and get some fresh water, and second that she should've smelled that weird water that was kinda hidden to see if it wasn't something else like some cleanning stuff... Damn, #77 too big for a simple comment.. O.O

77 has clearly never been a teenager trying to hide alcohol from their parents. Dude, I was a teenager living at home just a year ago, so were my friends, and none of us would ever dare leave a water bottle with vodka out on the dresser-just because it didn't look suspicious doesn't mean that you would take the risk of a parent taking a sip of it or something along those lines. I always hid everything, suspicious looking or not, for the simple fact that it would be way too scary and induce paranoia if I were to just leave it out in the open. That is a normal thing if you are trying to hide something. Also, I drink a lot of vodka and if you open it within a foot of your face, it can usually be smelled. I've drank everything from Fleischman's to Grey Goose and, yes, Goose and other vodka of that caliber smells less pungent, but there is still a smell strong enough to smell when you're within a foot of it. This isn't necessarily fake, but it definitely is a you deserve it because you should always take care to hide things-or at least not leave it sitting out on your dresser.

Looks like someone needs to make another trip down to the LCBO!

lol at Epic fail of OP. ~~~ #85, don't drink before you're of the legal age. F***ing idiot. What's so great about alcohol? It makes you a total prick, and it's one of the most selfish things you can do besides smoking. Drinking just ***** up other people's lives, or ends them. And smoking just kills a little bit of everyone around you. Nice job 85. F***nut.

This is Bullshit.. How do you not know the difference between vodka and water? Vodka has a strong smell and she had to smell it when she was pouring it into the iron. I say this is BS.

BS, 80 proof is 40% and will not ignite. Everclear, on the other hand...

is your dresser invisible or something? how could you think that was a "secret" place?

BS. vodka doesnt catch on fire unless its at 40% or higher..