By healey16 - 03/04/2009 18:13 - Canada

Today, I left the iron and ironing board in my room. While I was at school, my mom decided to do some ironing, and did it in my room for convenience. The iron needed water, so she took a water bottle from my dresser and poured it in. It was my secret vodka stash, and the iron caught on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 698
You deserved it 78 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

not so secret if it was sitting on your dresser now was it. fail.

Zerenade 0

Wow, what a waste of a tasty beverage.

Comments

Psh, maybe that will teach her... Your mom shouldn't be pouring random liquids she finds in a teenagers room into something that can combust.

FlightlessTalk 0

Couldn't have been that secret, if she found it. Find a better hiding spot.

peacevitalove 0

maybe you shouldnt have a vodka stash.. thats not healthy at all.

SurpriseButtseks 0

I'm with #77. You all sound ignorant.

liar....vodka isnt flamable unless it is below 0 degrees celcius fail

I agree who those that said that your mother is stupid. She actually violated one of the very first rules that parents teach us "do not assume that any clear liquid is water". I also assume that she tried to blame your for her stupidity and that's why you ended up in FML. We can also see that you are stupid as well, judging on where you hide your stuff from your parents. Having said that I have no other option but to agree that your life is f***ed.

skatrwannabe3 0

#59 needs to stop preaching. This site was made for ragging on idiots and showing pity for those who were genuinely ****** by life. Go take you morals somewhere else, like Myspace bullitens or some shit. And anyone calling BS on this story is absolutly correct. 140 proof/57% alchohol is the danger zone for flaming up AND you'd need an actual spark. Besides, if you were holding onto that vodka to take it out drinking and save someone a few bucks (for anyone who has a problem with drinking at the house, cause we have to be politically correct by society's standards on a site built for speaking your mind in a consequence-free environment) then you really should have at least put it in your dresser. Hopefully, that would make everyone stop bitching about finding vodka in the underwear drawer, too. Try putting a lock on your door, like any other self-respecting underage drunk would. That's how I do it =)

skatrwannabe3 0

I may stand corrected on the vodka ignition by comment number 70. I didn't think about the thermostat producing a spark.