By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 07:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my 18-year-old daughter why she can't pull a duck face pose for her driver's license. She still doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 4 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

What a stupid move. She doesn't know how stupid that looks, and how when she gets pulled over she's going to have to make that quack face, which could make the cop go... Da fuq wrong with this chick?

I still don't understand why girls insist on pulling this face all the time! Surely they realise it looks ridiculous?

Comments

firefighterjohn 9

facebook has changed this generation

80's were shit if you ask me, beehives for haitstyles, crack was introduced, 40's & 50's (after ww2) was where its at!!

The sad thing about this generation is: I bet your daughter isn't the only one to try that stupid face for a license photo.

YEAH, it's her fault for having her! This should have never happened unless she got that abortion, or never ****** her husband, or never decided to have her, or killed her before this happened! BLAME THE PARENTS!!!! (sarcasm) You're an idiot.

Does anybody actually like the duck face?

desireev 17

Why am I getting so many thumbs down? Dearest Mods, my app is messing up really bad. It's posting 2 comments everytime I comment. Can you fix it pweez?

I had to Google this... Clearly I'm not on Facebook enough.

Looks like it's about time for some duck hunting. Grab your guns everybody, the herd needs a thinnin'! *cocks a shotgun*