By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 07:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my 18-year-old daughter why she can't pull a duck face pose for her driver's license. She still doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 4 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

What a stupid move. She doesn't know how stupid that looks, and how when she gets pulled over she's going to have to make that quack face, which could make the cop go... Da fuq wrong with this chick?

I still don't understand why girls insist on pulling this face all the time! Surely they realise it looks ridiculous?

Comments

I was a teen in the 80's, and I can tell you point blank that jellies, big frizzy hair, acid-wash jeans, and Members Only jackets were NOT cool when they weren't retro.

Let her take the pic how she wants. She's 18 and if that's her decision you're no better for still trying to control her. Grow up parents. A mistake is the best teacher of all and you should have objected once then said okay if it's what you want. Then a month later after she's used it enough times and starts bitching about it; because let's face it she's a girl and it's inevitable; you can say "I told you so." The best sentence ever created.

charmanderCHAR 5

Shut the **** up. Really? I hope you never procreate.

fukthisss 5

Let her- in a few years she will understand why. Lol

SchellShocka 1

If she has a picture doing the "duckface" she's too young for you bro.

Daughter duckfacing = you have failed as a parent. Sorry.

DirtyPaganIrish 0

Thank you. What is out with otherwise really lovely girls making this hideous expression?? NOT HOT AT ALL.

SpeakOutLoud 1
SlickWillyTFCF 5

Did you explain to her that the duck face makes girls look one of two ways: 1. like ignorant ******* ****** that just want a mouth full of dick or 2. Like ignorant ******* ****** that have two brain cells constantly fighting for control?

nothing good ever came from a duckface.