By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 07:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my 18-year-old daughter why she can't pull a duck face pose for her driver's license. She still doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 4 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

What a stupid move. She doesn't know how stupid that looks, and how when she gets pulled over she's going to have to make that quack face, which could make the cop go... Da fuq wrong with this chick?

I still don't understand why girls insist on pulling this face all the time! Surely they realise it looks ridiculous?

Comments

OG_Treezy 2

This is why the British are almost as stupid as the Russians..

Clamcreepy 7

Just what is so damn special about the "duck face" pose? I will never fully understand how women think.

The actual duck face pose comes from the face chicks and guys do whilst giving a ********. Why does nobody know this? Where are all the 4chan users?!?

The duck face for your ******* must be pretty small. It's an O face for me.

desireev 17

Listen Chick!! No need to make me envy-green! Lol I wish I was born in 1969.. :( My mother was born in 1969 as well. And that makes me sad..

desireev 17

Listen Chick!! No need to make me envy-green! Lol I wish I was born in 1969.. :( My mother was born in 1969 as well. And that makes me sad..

Wow... Stupid daughter. I'm sorry for you

desireev 17

I changed my profile picture just for this FML.

and this is our future good job on the raising of the future leader of our world

JD18 0

Hahaha it would be funny if she did, but she would look like an idiot