By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 07:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my 18-year-old daughter why she can't pull a duck face pose for her driver's license. She still doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 4 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

What a stupid move. She doesn't know how stupid that looks, and how when she gets pulled over she's going to have to make that quack face, which could make the cop go... Da fuq wrong with this chick?

I still don't understand why girls insist on pulling this face all the time! Surely they realise it looks ridiculous?

Comments

I'm a female and almost 20, seeing that duckface makes me want to puke... God what happened to an old fashioned friendly smile? I hate being part of the Y Generation.

****** girls and that ugly ass duck face pose. I'm tellin ya. You have Maralyn Monroe who was beautiful. Then you have kids today. Thinking this duck face pose is the hottest thing on the face of this planet. Any girl that thinks men are attracted to that pose are more than likely ******. Example. Maralyn Monroe. Classic beautiful. Girl with duck face pose today. Ugle as hell and hungry for dick. Woman. What the **** happened?

Bitter much? You realize there are some female teens who hate the duck face, right? Don't put all women in one group.

desireev 17

I'm changing my profile picture just for this FML!

Haha. I know this. But there's more of them that do it.

desireev 17

OH MYYY GAAAWWD!!! A_TEEN!! ---*Bieber fan squeals* Lol I do agree with A_TEEN on this one! The 80's is where it was at! My mother tells me all the time that I was supposed to be born in 1969 so I could be little in the 70's and be an 80's teen! I was soooo supposed to be an 80's teen.. :'( (^^^ sad face for being born in 1990.)

Besides. Then when when she gets pulled over. She has to do that ugly ass face to a cop so he can tell her she's a ****** retard.

GoW_Chick 14

My mom was born in 1969, and she loved the 80's, aren't you just envious. :)

If she pulls a duckface, I'll hunt her down and **** her up. Tell her it's not sexy, even the slightest and smack the shit out of her. I'm in a bad mood and this made it worse.

chels1994 11

This generation is beyond ******

Did you try pointing out to her that the picture is going to be seen by every single person who ever looks at her ID, ever? It isn't just cops that have to check them; when she's old enough to go to bars she should still have that same license and she'll have to show it to every person who ever checks her ID at a bar or restaurant if she wants to get alcohol with her food, she'll have to show it every time a store clerk checks ID for a credit card purchase, she'll have to show it at every job she ever applies for, if she ever moves out... there are TONS more people who see your ID than just cops. :V :V

if I were a cop, saw it after pulling her over, I'd scream " BANG!! " as I throw the ticket and license back and sprint back to my squad car.

Now she can get duck hunted wherever she goes!

crazyblackchick 0

One year later...."im sorry, ma'am, we don't hire ducks here."