By Anonymous - 03/02/2012 07:58 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to explain to my 18-year-old daughter why she can't pull a duck face pose for her driver's license. She still doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 4 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

What a stupid move. She doesn't know how stupid that looks, and how when she gets pulled over she's going to have to make that quack face, which could make the cop go... Da fuq wrong with this chick?

I still don't understand why girls insist on pulling this face all the time! Surely they realise it looks ridiculous?

Comments

The tree doesn't fall far from the.. ..wait.

I'd say let her do it. Perhaps in six years when she's older and (hopefully) a little more mature, she'll realize how stupid she looks and maybe then she'll spread the word to abolish the duck-face forever.

Why do people think that is attractive?!?!

idkanthony 1

i dont undertanad why girls do that. its not attractive, it looks stupid

serenitychaos20 6

....and you're going to let her drive? Im sorry. Tell her if she gets pulled over to greet the cop with that face, so they know its her driving.

skyeyez9 24

Annoying fb pics: The duck face, bathroom mirror pic, sticking your ass out bending over slightly pic, preppy looking girls making the peace sign sideways (with duck face), high angle facing downwards pic (to show off your ****).....am I missing any?

skyeyez9 24

The "I took an hour to get my hair and makeup ready for this pic, but playing it casual to make it look like I snapped it at the spur of the moment."

Yep. The " hi! I'm driving and taking my picture at the same time!" photo.

skyeyez9 24

I have a cousin who mainly posts pictures of food he is about to Eat on fb.

Yeah! The one where they take a picture of their face & in the mirror behind them, they're naked! I don't need to see that!

MrWhiteGluz 1