By all - 15/04/2012 03:02 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I had to admit that I hate the wedding dress that I've designed. My wedding is in a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 082
You deserved it 30 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rddvl 11

Maybe just buy another one you like at one of those dress shops last minute?? It's your wedding OP, make it memorable.

Comments

You should have some of your old designs that you love, consider modifying some of them.

Don't be too worried about it, it is the memories that count. Just be happy because as you are walking up the isle, you are walking towards the person who loves you unconditionally. If possible just make alterations wherever you can besides, your future spouse won't be looking at the dress, they will be looking at your face, into your eyes. Have fun on your wedding day :)

that sucks... hope the wedding goes well anyways

blackvyper 8

Punch the designer in the face! Oh, wait...

I hope you are looking forward to the 'rest of your life' part more that other (material) things.

I totally understand what you're going through OP. I bought my dress 8 months before my wedding and thought I liked it...but I have 8 months to question whether I really do or not. Complete torture!

Stop stressing, your hubby won't care, you're getting married. It's not about the ceremony it's about what comes after. So again stop stressing and fyl because you're not thinking about the correct things.

Hey, at least you're not insulting anyone by saying it if you designed it.

My Little Pony did an episode about designing a dress and being unhappy with it. Watch that, OP. They learn a valuable lesson. :3 Though, if the ceremony's in a week you're kind of screwed. Ignore my previous suggestion, instead, er, fake like you have, uh, the Black Plague. Yeah, that's it, the Bubonic Plague. Teehee, boob-bonic.