By all - 15/04/2012 03:02 - Canada - Cambridge

Today, I had to admit that I hate the wedding dress that I've designed. My wedding is in a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 082
You deserved it 30 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rddvl 11

Maybe just buy another one you like at one of those dress shops last minute?? It's your wedding OP, make it memorable.

Comments

My husband and I got married at the court house. I just bought a dress that was normal. We are very happy. Don't stress about it because the wedding is only the first step of a long journey. I hope that you will be happy on it.

I totally understand honey! I had a custom dress done too and it didn't turn out at all how I thought it would or wanted it to. Do what you need to do to feel beautiful on your special day!

I don't want to sound like an ass, really I don't, but there are people who aren't allowed to even get married in most places in this country. Be thankful no one votes on your right to marry who you want and that you are getting married, some of us don't have that right.

But in Ontario, Canada (where OP is from), anyone CAN get married to whoever they love!

Should have designed better, you could get another dress if you decide to renew your vows

perdix 29

That's why we leave it up to the pros like Vera Wang. Every guy wants to see their woman wrapped in a Wang.

You have no one to blame but yourself if you designed it. You shouldn't have waited until a week before the wedding to admit that you hated the dress. There's no way you could get all the proper altercations and sizing done in that short amount of time. YDI

Lizzy500 16

You go get some trimmin! And we'll make a lovely dress for Cinderelly!

havocmike 3

If there is one thing most people hate, its bride problems. Stfu

And- what? You didn't notice it was ugly until just now? Why didn't you say something before? You must have noticed that it wasn't turning out right.