Wedding from Wish

By not that cheap - 15/05/2022 07:00 - United States

Today, my fiancé told me to quit my bitching and to just order a wedding dress off Wish. I'm willing to get an inexpensive dress and in fact I hate designer labels altogether. However, I draw the line at the cheap, poorly made crap from that site. FML
I agree, your life sucks 924
You deserved it 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Use a local seamstress/dressmaker. As long as you buy your own fabric and don’t get too complicated with the design (or using a bunch of beaded fabric) you’ll have a beautiful custom dress that was far cheaper than a store bought one. Plus you’re supporting a local trade.

wrenavery90 12

I couldn't even think of marrying someone who thinks I could get a wedding dress off of wish.

Comments

Use a local seamstress/dressmaker. As long as you buy your own fabric and don’t get too complicated with the design (or using a bunch of beaded fabric) you’ll have a beautiful custom dress that was far cheaper than a store bought one. Plus you’re supporting a local trade.

Why are you bitching to him about your dress? Talk to your friends and family about it. Anyone but the groom-to-be.

kitten79TX 5

Why? I talked to my husband about my dress.

Really? Did he have any meaningful input? I think I was a little involved with the food served and DJ, but when it came to the flowers, decorations and the wedding dress, I was completely out of it.

wrenavery90 12

I couldn't even think of marrying someone who thinks I could get a wedding dress off of wish.

kitten79TX 5

David's Bridal used to always advertise their $99 selection. Also check out JJs House (online). They handmake dresses to your measurements and the prices are very reasonable abd have a lot of good reviews.