By blehh - 14/04/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, I had horrible pains in my stomach area so I went to the doctors. They couldn't find anything wrong and sent me to the Emergency Room for X-rays. After spending the entire day in the hospital, they tell me I'm slightly constipated. I had to pay $400 to find out I had to take a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 288
You deserved it 54 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's your fault. Wouldn't you know that you are constipated?

Comments

The doctor couldn't figure out you were constipated?

effthis 0

start taking a shit everyday.

better to be safe then sorry... at least it wasn't something worse.

did you have achs in your stomache? lolol i missed school once with terrible abdominal pain.. i was about 12, and some time in the middle of the afternoon, i ripped a huge fart--didn't even shit--and i felt perfectly fine. it was amazing. i probably proceeded to take a shit for good measure, but the fart was what made me feel like death.

haha that same thing happened to my friend a few years ago, man was he pissed off.

XenonScreams 0

Definitely FYL, when I was little this happened for about two weeks. Yeah, ******* two weeks. I believe you.

blahhablahha 0
redwingscupquest 0

this so happened to me before too. they thought my appendix had burst which sent me to the emergency room. i know how you feel.

tigerarmy_13 0

Ha! Now anyone can be a doctor!

#84, same here. Only reason I didn't go was because I was too stubborn to think anything that bad would just start up out of nowhere, so I took a nap for two hours and then woke up and realized I just needed to take a shit.