By blehh - 14/04/2009 20:40 - United States

Today, I had horrible pains in my stomach area so I went to the doctors. They couldn't find anything wrong and sent me to the Emergency Room for X-rays. After spending the entire day in the hospital, they tell me I'm slightly constipated. I had to pay $400 to find out I had to take a shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 288
You deserved it 54 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's your fault. Wouldn't you know that you are constipated?

Comments

#8 awful pains seem to make people rush to the ER, plus, it wasn't his suggestion, but a doctor's.

Isnt that the first thing most people do when they have stomach pains; try to take a shit? I certainly do.

your fault: that's what you get for over exageratting

You didn't try that first? That would be the first thing I would think if my stomach hurt "when was the last time I had a significant bowel movement?" Well... maybe not like that... but it would cross my mind...

Laiaira 0

I don't understand why it's a YDI. I've been to the doc before because of horrible pains in my abdomen. It ended up being gas. I guess that's pretty ridiculous sounding, but it fricking hurt.

#38 - haha you STFU. I didn't say being in america has to do with constipation. I was referring to your health care system. you obviously realized that, so your comment was worthless. dude had to pay to be a retard but you are one for free!

...so yeah. Since when is constipation just "needing to take a shit"? You had a medical condition. You paid through the nose to resolve it because our health care system is broken. If you want to post an FML about how much health care costs, go for it, but this one is just kind of silly.

It is possible to retain stool in the bowel a.k.a. "constipation" even if you have recently gone to the bathroom.... severe abdominal pain can also be caused by stool and gas to the point of making you double over and therefore if you dont know whats causing it, should go to the ER...... Those of you calling him a pussy obviously havent had the experience of feeling that pain...

kandace 0

THATS AMERCIAN HEALTH CARE FOR YA! SUUUCKERS! That does how ever suck for you though.

I still say YDI... one of the biggest problems in this country (USA anyway) is everybody is a hypochondriac, most are on tons of meds for things they don't really need to be taking anything for (still living a sedentary lifestyle eating crap foods) and people think doctors know everything and blah blah BLAH.