Nice.

By poururheartout - 27/07/2018 20:30

Today, I went to the ER as I have an ulcer and I was exhibiting signs of a perforation. This is when the gorgeous doctor told me he had to stick his finger up my butt to check for rectal bleeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 269
You deserved it 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is not an FML. This is a standard medical procedure. Though I guess it depends where your ulcer is.

Comments

This is not an FML. This is a standard medical procedure. Though I guess it depends where your ulcer is.

Emma Marshall 19

Yeah no shit. The hot doctor was still sticking their finger up their bum!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The cows are mooing together and pressing thumbs down faster than they wolf down a big mac.

julfunky 29
bluhbluhbluh 14

this is an FML not a porno...

Zekfen 17

He must have heard that you give out anal before the first date.

This is only an FML if this was the closest to being sexually touched in months.

He doesn’t need to do that. He just wants to just for fun ;)

boredgirl_02 14

When I was a kid I had to have an enema by a cute nurse.... mortifying. I feel your pain

oldtimer 3

Sounds like sexual assault. A finger in the anus is to check on size of prostate of a male. Checking for bleeding needs to be seen by endoscopy, colonoscopy, or sigmoidoscopy depending on where the ulcer is.

finger in the anus is to check for any signs of rectal bleeding, compaction of stool, haemorrhoids, prostate, multiple things. scopes are to check where the source of the bleed is coming from. it is most definitely not sexual assault.

finger in the anus is to check for any signs of rectal bleeding, compaction of stool, haemorrhoids, prostate, multiple things. scopes are to check where the source of the bleed is coming from. it is most definitely not sexual assault.

Sorry, standard practice and not just to check the prostate

Let me guess, you're not really a doctor but you play one on FML?

Not even a first date and he already got to 5th base!!

Did ya say sure sexy of it's the LONG finger 😉