By akiza - 17/11/2012 02:00 - Japan

Today, I had awful morning sickness, and I asked my husband if he'd get me a drink while I went to the bathroom. On the way back, I witnessed him spitting in the glass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 523
You deserved it 2 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Seriously, lying about paternity is just childish. The only time it's a good thing is if your significant other puts you or your child in harms way on purpose. Sorry this was meant as a reply to a post

Maybe he is sick of your constant whining and treating pregnancy like it is a debilitating illness?

You've clearly never been pregnant before and are probably a man, so you have no room to talk. I bet if you had the flu and were throwing up constantly you would be 'whining' too.

It is definite a sign of disrespect but it isn't as "gross" as people make it out. You kiss this person and I am sure you have had other fluids in your mouth from him. Piss in his drink next time and call it even.

callie123amy 4

Maybe he doesn't get morning sickness and thinks your throwing up because your pregnant with his child. Either way he doesn't sound like keeper.

MrSStrupe514 0

He probably hates when u spit too. Learn to swallow that shit and maybe he will too. ;)

I forgot which sitcom had the husband spotting in the wife's drink either while she was pregnant or after a family death that shut her down and caused her to be a demanding bitch. Not saying it is the right way to handle it, or this is even the case, but some women become psychos when pregnant and refuse to do anything for themselves. Sometimes husbands snap under the pressure. Though disengaging from the situation and going out to do something if you can't talk to your wife without having your head chopped off would be a better way of dealing. Even if op was one of the ones who turned into a monster, that was still wrong. Sounds like something siblings do to each other when they are 5, not spouses.

That's awful! He deserves a kick in the shins.

His name isn't Issei Sagawa by any chance is it?! (Sagawa is a murderer/cannibal who dreams about drowning in saliva... Can anyone say psychopath?)

It wouldn't be okay for my friend to spit in anything I was about to eat or drink, much less my husband. Disrespectful, rude, and just plain mean.

Divorce time! If hell do that, you don't know what he might do to an innocent baby. Or you!