By Anonymous - 13/11/2010 05:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, the girl that I have been trying to get with for over a year told me she was drunk and just gave her first blowjob to some guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 606
You deserved it 4 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi it for trying to "get with" her.. unless you ment in a nice way cause you like her, then you've just been planning to use her for a year so hahaha at her getting with someone else :)

dude, I've been trying to get with Brad Pitt since i was like 11 years old, he keeps going out with other girls. I know how you feel.

Comments

so you were there but was not close by. sucks for you but maybe next time.

may comment might be moded soon for not saying first or some stupid shit to be first.

Soo.. ready to spend one more year trying to get her oor just gonna buy some booze?

bigphill1333 0

Seriously if she will do that to a random guy when drunk I'm sure it'll work for you.

smiley1014 23

YDI because you are trying to get with a Jersey chick. Just wait a week. She'll be giving a lot more bj's.

kryxen 14

Actually if she did it with some random guy and texted you about it. You are friend-zoned. Sorry

flipflipflipidel 0

then she's probably beat so give up

here is a idea instead of complaining about it right now why not ask her for one or to fool around since it's happening right now from what you said OP?

I'm sure he can't just walk up to her and say "Hey, give me a *******, bitch."

bman134 0

Oh, yeah. When someone gets drunk, he or she will remain in a perpetual state of drunkenness. 35 is totally right.

Maybe she's lying and is just so drunk, that she is indirectly hinting OP to get his shlort pleased

Good. She got that sloppy first suck out of the way. Now she is an experienced cocksucker. it will be all the better when you get her drunk.

ydi it for trying to "get with" her.. unless you ment in a nice way cause you like her, then you've just been planning to use her for a year so hahaha at her getting with someone else :)

idk know about other people but I use that phrase to mean like go out with someone

really? here it's usually ment as a derogatory term to the girl like meaning to try and force or pressure a hookup or bj from her lol

Have you heard of the book, He's Just Not That Into You? Read it and switch it to she.

zombiedroogie138 0

haha or you could just see the freakin movie!!!!

The book seems more appropriate in this situation, as it's all advice columns. I've never actually seen the movie though, so I could be wrong.

awww a nice guy that tryed getting to know a girl before dating and ended up in the friend zone that's so sad...:(

how is that sad it happens every day to nice guys, thats why nice guys finish last ydi for bejng a nice guy

funzcpl 0

she sounds really nice! I mean, giving so much of herself to a stranger. she's definitely not shy OR selfish. the kind of girl you can really trust! good lord! what a *****.