No soup for you

By jnisla - 11/10/2013 22:44 - United States - Conway

Today, I had horrible morning sickness, but being starving, I had some canned soup. My husband soon came into the room and commented on how the leeks in the soup looked like chunks of vomit. The visual caused me to vomit all over the table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 233
You deserved it 3 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uhg...morning sickness. I had it for the entire 9 months. hang in there OP.

If it didn't really look like it then, it sure does now.

Comments

uhg...morning sickness. I had it for the entire 9 months. hang in there OP.

nightowl713 25

Morning sickness is the worst! The foods I ate/threw up while pregnant are still repugnant 7 years later. OP, if your husband didn't mean for it to gross you out this time, maybe he'll learn and not do/say anything like that again. And I'd also throw in that he owes you a few hair holdings to make up for it! It usually gets better, but even if it doesn't at the end it's totally worth all the sickness and pain! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery OP!

don't eat canned soup. It's not good for. Look at poor spongebob after eating canned food

I've had morning sickness, and it started at 4 weeks and lasted FOREVER and all day! I'm 5 weeks now and I dont have any morning sickness yet. That sickness can really mess with your head. I started getting sick from BBQ sauce, and eventually I couldn't even look at a bottle of it without getting sick.

If it didn't really look like it then, it sure does now.

caohm 18

time to pick out and new a soup until the baby comes.

Little4Bear 10

Dang OP, hope you feel better soon /: Being sicky sucks.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Technically she's not sick, she's pregnant, I'd assume, from when she said 'morning sickness.' so depending on how long op has been pregnant, she might go through it for a little while.

Imhere4fml 24

Um... 33 ...Why do you think it's called morning "sickness?" Yes, she is pregnant but in some cases people never got morning sickness. Heck, even got morning sickness without being pregnant.

Technically it really isn't sickness, though. It's just a brief amount of time that your stomach is upset and you don't really have a taste for anything. Most times, you don't even have a fever, so it's just sort of a temporary feeling. I guess it depends on who you are to call it "sickness" though.

#44 and people saying it's not a sickness- stomach aches and flu bugs are classed as a sickness and they last a significantly shorter length of time than morning SICKNESS, which can last the whole 9 months. It's a sickness, because it is causing her deteriorating health. Would you rather we called it an "inconvenience" or "temporary ickyness"?

I feel you. Puke is literally the grossest thing. EVER.

i can think of many other things worse than puke.

Even worse than an hour after Taco Bell?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I always thought snot was the grossest thing ever. As a kid I could never watch Ren and Stimpy because of all the nasty scenes with their mucus everywhere.. I can handle seeing puke, not the smell, but sight of it isn't too bad. Now if someone had a huge slime ball hanging from their nose.. Bleh, it makes gag just thinking about it..

Vomit is the grossest thing ever? You think so? Hey, I know this blog you should check out...

Hell I know a Lemon Party site he should see

I can't stand when people comment bad stuff about my food. You're not eating it so stfu.

Are you eating something right now? I want to criticize it. Maybe a granola bar? If so, your granola bar is wack.... umm.... yo.

graceinsheepwear 33

MrSassypants, your pic goes great with almost every comment you post! I always enjoy that!

skyttlz 32

Exactly. At school, 2 of my friends looked at what I was eating and said it looked nasty. That made me feel embarrassed.

cryssycakesx3 22

Yeah I agree too. my boyfriend is a vegetarian, so I started eating a lot of tofu and meatless "meat" (the morningstar stuff). everyone makes comments about tofu, mainly "EWWWW" but it's delicious(if cooked properly) really good for you and really filling. I've lost about 50 pounds since I've cut way back on meat.

Tell your husband to clean it up for doing that.

he should have supported u instead of commenting