By akiza - 17/11/2012 02:00 - Japan

Today, I had awful morning sickness, and I asked my husband if he'd get me a drink while I went to the bathroom. On the way back, I witnessed him spitting in the glass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 523
You deserved it 2 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Lol that guys a dick hope it wasn't a lugi

Now now let's look at this from another perspective. It's possible that he is just turned on with the idea of you consuming his saliva. He wants a part of himself to be inside you. *Wink* *Wink*

What ever floats your boat champ. If that's what you take from the fml you are a very messed up child.

conqueror57 11

Part of him is already inside her, hence the pregnant part of the fml.

I was simply stating another possibility. Relax >_>"

if he's turned on by spit then she would know that and she wouldn't be posting on here, her husband is just an ass

So she knows everything that her husband is turned on by? I highly doubt that.

she's made out with her husband enough times to know whether or not he's turned on by spit, you're a moron, like I said her husband is just an ass. But he is getting some kind of NON-SEXUAL satisfaction from spitting in her drink, he can't stand something about her so he's taking it out on her by spitting in her drink and then watching her unknowingly drink his spit. That's hate or anger not sex.

You don't know that. What if OP rarely makes out with her husband?

perdix 29

He's just pissed off that his vasectomy didn't work. Try to convince him they are only 75% effective.

He probably thinks it worked and believes the baby isn't his.

He's probably the reason why you're sick...

raycj 1

Um no pregnancy is the reason why she is sick just like she stated in the FML.

citymayer 7

Then technically by extension he's the reason she's sick.

citymayer 7

Then technically by extension he's the reason she's sick.

Citymayer, beat me to it. Obv, he is the reason. Hopefully! Lol

What kind of man does that to his pregnant wife's drink? It's not only disgusting but incredibly disrespectful! Pregnancy is hard enough to go through, but to have a husband who is just that mean and hateful is just horrible. I'm sorry OP I think you should give him a taste of his own medicine and spit in his face, that's essentially what he's doing to you.

I totally just read that in stewie's voice lol

maebelline12 12

Ew that's gross...but you guys have kissed before(my assumption, but most likely if you two are married)and technically you're sharing spit when when you kiss. But still that's just rude and mean of him.

CharresBarkrey 15

You swallow your own saliva all the time, but would you drink a cup of your own spit? It's sort of the same concept, not to mention its completely rude and disrespectful of him.

Sounds like deep underlying issues there

toxic_love_sick 0