By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 08:02 - United States

Today, I found out that the love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only, asked me out because he lost a bet. Apparently I'm the punishment for not being able to eat 10 hot dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 180
You deserved it 12 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

"The love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only" Um...if the love of your life is a two-week boyfriend who likes hot dogs more than you, you need to get out more

lo_k 0

he's the love of your life and you've been together for two weeks? oh.

Comments

LuvPink 0

the love of your life who you've been going out with for TWO WEEKS?! lol.

It's been said before, but dude...2 weeks? lol@ #38 "Desperate much?"

biggie123 0

hes not the love of your life after 2 weeks. you're probably what? 14? grow up.

Can you eat ten hot dogs? Maybe you can keep the "love of your life" for two more weeks if you can. Nevertheless, please post the video of you desperately stuffing hot dogs in your mouth to win a man's love on YouTube. I'm sure it'll go viral -- like papilloma.

I think you totally fail at reading comprehension bud :)

Oh, I can read. I understood her "boyfriend" lost a hot dog eating contest. I was mentioning that if hot dog eating contests could determine that dude's love life, maybe her success in one might convince him to stay with her for a while. I can read. Can you laugh?

alexman6364 0

#13 my parents got married on the third week and They have been together for 20 years.

themixedt4pe 0

But were they only together because he lost a bet? I think not.

And your going to convince us that this sort of thing has a decent probability for success now?

Essentials 0

Love of your life? Hot dog bet? Sounds like high school drama. Build off it and make them jealous.

It'll be a good story to tell your kids "son, the only reason your here is because I couldnt eat 10 hotdogs"

You've been together for 2 weeks and he's the live of ur life? lol. Hopefully u broke up with him

So you're like, what, maybe 13? "Love" and "dating for only two weeks" do not go together. I hope you have at least some common sense and he still isn't the "love of your life" anymore.