By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 08:02 - United States

Today, I found out that the love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only, asked me out because he lost a bet. Apparently I'm the punishment for not being able to eat 10 hot dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 180
You deserved it 12 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

"The love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only" Um...if the love of your life is a two-week boyfriend who likes hot dogs more than you, you need to get out more

lo_k 0

he's the love of your life and you've been together for two weeks? oh.

Comments

babybarb 0

Haha, it doesn't matter how much you liked him before you two started dating, there is no way you can call a guy you've only dated for two weeks the 'love of your life'.

Now I normally would put FML for this, but ummm 2 weeks? Obviously even you know this is rediculous because you needed to tell us this fact with the word "only" in front of it. So you deserve it for being so desperate.

krs1234 0

haaaaaaaaahhhh "love of your life" yeah right. going out for two weeks hardly ever constitutes that andddddd he doesnt even like you back.

fuckmyparents 0

How can that person be the love of your life after two weeks!? You deserved that one, dumbf*ck

I don't think anyone realizes that perhaps this girl has been in love with the guy before he ever asked her out??? *shakes my head* not one single person who posted comments on here remotely even thought of that possibility. Does anyone get educated anymore?? OP: that really sucks but hey the right guy will come along in time!

Actually, lots of people pointed that out. Good going. Anyway, even if she loved him before they started dating he is obviously not the love of her life. A love in her life, maybe, but not THE love of her life.

necrophrenic 0

Haha if you can "love" a guy that would take such a bet, YDI

The saddest part is not that he was dating her for two weeks, but that he was the "love of her life"... scary.

That sucks... but this sounds like a Freddy Prince Jr. movie....