By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 08:02 - United States

Today, I found out that the love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only, asked me out because he lost a bet. Apparently I'm the punishment for not being able to eat 10 hot dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 177
You deserved it 12 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

"The love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only" Um...if the love of your life is a two-week boyfriend who likes hot dogs more than you, you need to get out more

lo_k 0

he's the love of your life and you've been together for two weeks? oh.

Comments

wikifoo 0

He sounds like one if the weeners he ate, you don't need an immature loser anyway , his loss . Consider your self lucky . Thank You Hot Dog Early Warning System !

teebonehead 0

Hahaha! That's awesome. Anyways, I doubt you loved him, let alone was he the "love of your life" especially if he was dating you because he lost a bet. Hint: love is between two people, it's not a one way gate.

fireandice92 0

Oh jeez, love of your life? Is this your first bf and your like 12?

Whats wrong with being 12 ? I'm 12 . :D

Being 12. Don't worry, you'll understand in ~10 years probably.

You are a LOSER! You never loved him! You've only been going out with him for 2 weeks so stop being another dramatic girl!

hockey_chick 0

True, I do feel bad for ya): But at least it's working out aye? If it's bothering you so much, talk to him about it.

Bullshet 0

FYI but with all due respect, he's not the love of your life. There's no way you can tell that after two weeks of dating, plus he sounds like an asshole. Doesn't sound like love-of-your-life material to me.

the course of true love never ran smooth..

happygoluckyhh 0

Two weeks and the "love of your life"? YDI

koneko12984 0

i dunno what's worse. that you're the result of a lost bet. or that some dude you've been dating for 2 weeks is the love of your life. attach easily there?