By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 08:02 - United States

Today, I found out that the love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only, asked me out because he lost a bet. Apparently I'm the punishment for not being able to eat 10 hot dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 180
You deserved it 12 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

"The love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only" Um...if the love of your life is a two-week boyfriend who likes hot dogs more than you, you need to get out more

lo_k 0

he's the love of your life and you've been together for two weeks? oh.

Comments

infest0125 0

Ouch, that blows.... =/ I'm really sorry!

rallets 22

GO MEAT! GO MEAT! I said a beef hot links, I said a beef hot links, I said a beef hot links, I said a beef hot links, I said a brat, beef kielbasa hot smoked sausage cheddarworst! I said a brat, beef kielbasa hot smoked sausage cheddarworst! When I say Hillshire, you say farm! Hillshire! Farm! GO MEAT!

dinosaursmoo 0

#100, you just want attention.

rallets 22
Fmylifffeee 0

love of your life?? after 2 weeks.... w/e

She may have had a crush and loved him before he asked her out

at her age, she has no idea what love really is. and you don't LOVE someone from afar. You don't KNOW someone from afar, well enough to actually LOVE them. God, you high schoolers and your melodrama and "IM SO IN LOVE." w/e. grow up. you weren't in love.

Dante167 0

Haha man I love how hard a lot of girls fall In love with guys in such a short amount of time when the guy really has no real strong feelings for them. Its actually pretty sad really :P. But on a serious note, to the type of girls like the OP, chill out, its not that serious. :D

Seconded. This can't be the first clue that he might not be that great. YDI for deciding that he's the Love Of Your Life notwithstanding.

Inspired22 11

Agreed. Love of your life? He's probably a dick if he'd date a girl on a bet, so hopefully you'll find a better "love of your life" later on.

werd yo like for real if this guys the love of ur life after 2 weeks than thats a damn shame and YDI!

obviously she liked him even before they started going out. its not that hard to figure out.

#138 people like you annoy me. beyond belief, you just assume that all stupid highschool kids are alike, and we all act the same and are totally dimwitted. thats wrong.I agree with you fully,about her being ignorant for thinking shes in love after only two weeks. But you sound like a recent graduate, acting all full of knowledge and pride, as if you have anymore common sense than she does. Fyourlife AND her life.

#138 people like you annoy me. beyond belief, you just assume that all stupid highschool kids are alike, and we all act the same and are totally dimwitted. thats wrong.I agree with you fully,about her being ignorant for thinking shes in love after only two weeks. But you sound like a recent graduate, acting all full of knowledge and pride, as if you have anymore common sense than she does. Same with you #233. Highschool is only as compliacated as you make it.Stop get over the fact that you're finally a freshmen and stop annoying your classmates,as im sure you do with all your fake compliacted relationship crap. Fyourlife AND her life.

shortshan 0

Exactly my thoughts. I clicked both FYL and YDI.

fuckass 0

exactly what i was thinking

legit1619 0

I totally agree with #138. YDI for thinking you were in love after two weeks of dating. FYL for being the punishment.

2 weeks and hes the love of your life? >_> sucks to be you

def agree... 2 weeks?? think about why u could be considered the punishment...

i agree with i hate when ppl make stereotypes like that thinking theyre so much smarter than other ppl

basketballbabee 0

Not really, maybe if time goes on, he'll learn that she's truly the one for him and losing that bet could be the best thing that ever happened to him. =)

Mata_Hari 0

Somebody recently seen She's All That?... hmm...

Mata_Hari 0

Dang somebody had beaten me to it before I could edit...

LuckyCharms_fml 0

"The love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only" Um...if the love of your life is a two-week boyfriend who likes hot dogs more than you, you need to get out more

#4 and 5 she was probably in love with him months or even years before he asked her out, you never know

That still wouldn't be love, #9. You can't admire someone for months and be in love with them; That's crazy stalker shit. You can have a crush on them but that's not nearly close to being in love.

#9 No, she's probably just a teenage girl who thinks the love of her live is the hot guy next door because he really smells great and is captain of the team. And, yeah, he said hi to her once or twice!

#27 you can be in love with someone and not be with them.. what if youre really good friends and have been for a while? shit happens. lots of things are possible.. why people always say that "things like that dont actually happen" is beyond me.. anyway

How do we know they weren't bets friends for years before he lsot the best? Wanker.

Pretty sure if they were best friends he wouldn't do this to her. Try to think before you comment.

I think that you can fall in love with people who don't love you back, I just read it as op had been in love with the boy for years from afar and he finally asked her out , only for her to find out that she was the victim of loosing a bet.

Yeah, not to be a sourpuss, but two weeks isn't long at all..

lo_k 0

he's the love of your life and you've been together for two weeks? oh.

ugh guys are so ridiculously disgusting. dont even worry about him you were probably way to good for him anyway

Uh, I wouldn't say 'guys' in general. The hotdog-guy is probably 14 as well.

yes because someone who has found the love of their life in that short of an amount of time is clearly highly respectable and such, and not a hormonal teenage girl.

#62 ftw I hope you guys had been friends for a long time, otherwise there is no way he was the "love of your life" that's just stuipd. Crazy little girls and their "love"

Hopefully you break up with this "love of your life". Sounds like a stupid asshole to me. You're probably a bit stupid, too, for thinking you're in love after merely 2 weeks...

Love of your life ... after two weeks? Haha, riiight. Ditch him! But don't boil his bunny.

Aww I'm sorry sweetie :( You'll find a guy who really likes you one day, don't worry :) This guy was so stupid, dump his sorry ass!

ChefBoy6382 0

TWO WEEKS. thats way way way way way to soon to know anything about love. dont worry about it because you will be in love 1000 times more before you die.