By Anonymous - 20/06/2009 08:02 - United States

Today, I found out that the love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only, asked me out because he lost a bet. Apparently I'm the punishment for not being able to eat 10 hot dogs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 180
You deserved it 12 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

"The love of my life, who I've been going out with for two weeks only" Um...if the love of your life is a two-week boyfriend who likes hot dogs more than you, you need to get out more

lo_k 0

he's the love of your life and you've been together for two weeks? oh.

Comments

xxComatosexx56 0

Ha, i just found out the same thing for my bf. the only difference is it wasnt for a contest.. ....he was just that desperate.

I'm gonna have to agree with all the "Love of your life and 2 weeks" comments. That's not how it happens. Everyone who's calling your "Boyfriend" a loser is wrong, it's you. And everyone who says to "Dump his sorry @ss," they were never really dating, it was a joke between him and his friends, and he probably broke up with her by telling her that he was only dating her because of a bet.

glassjaw_90 0

YDI for saying love of your life after two weeks. Damn, a hot dog contest. Shit happens.

TheBigGamer 0

YDI for being an idiot and thinking you are in love after 2 f'in weeks. Also: LOL @ him for not being able to down 10 hotdogs, unless they are those 1lb franks, then kudos to him for at least trying

10 hotdogs... with, or without the buns?

themixedt4pe 0

I'm with the love of MY life, but I certainly didn't know that after we dated for only two weeks! I was tempted to put YDI, but you being desperate doesn't really have much to do with your boyfriend only dating you because he lost a bet.

omgitsafly 0

love of your life after only two weeks? well hey, look on the bright side. maybe your story will be similar to the plot of "she's all that".

Jackie10 0

um, how long have you been in love with him? because if it was only 2 weeks, its probably infatuation, dont worry. you'll get over it, and sooner or later karma will come around, that asshole will get what he deserved.

FYL. Because the guys a jerk YDi for thinking he's the love of your life after two weeks.