By Ben - 18/06/2011 15:34 - United States

Today, I found out that my eight year old son is actually my nephew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 799
You deserved it 7 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The OP is male so the kid isn't actually his it's his brother so his wife/girlfriend must have slept with his brother behind his back..

Comments

you had sex with your brother how would you not kno he's only lived with your family since he was born

wait... you didn't realize he wasn't your son when you didn't give birth to him?

Just_Peed 0

As far as common names and biology go, I'm pretty sure Ben's don't give birth.

I'm guessing since the poster is male, his wife slept with his brother thus making his son his nephew.

What...? Shouldn't you have already known?

newjerseyguy 0

sounds like incest. someone took the joke " if you can't keep it in the pants keep it the family " seriously

Just_Peed 0

Not incest, adultery. Idiot.

sarjenben94 0

your brothers the father.. mad awk.

that's gonna be awkward at the next family reunion...

Wow, that sucks OP. You basically lost two ( presumably) important people in your life at once. I also feel bad for the kid. He's going to have some issues when he grows up - if he ever finds out. Although I personalky believe he should be told who his actual sperm donor is. Also, did anyone else fear for the future of humanity/feel really smart after they realized the shear number of people who didn't understand this relatively simple FML?

Just_Peed 0

okaay dood..I'm not scarred for life or anything. I figure if my biological father didn't care to keep me my "home father" must love me more..but true idk how THIS kid took the information..

iamtwiggyme 0

I really think I lost brain cells reading the comments to this one. Honestly, my 5 year old niece could understand this.