By Ben - 18/06/2011 15:34 - United States

Today, I found out that my eight year old son is actually my nephew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 799
You deserved it 7 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The OP is male so the kid isn't actually his it's his brother so his wife/girlfriend must have slept with his brother behind his back..

Comments

Just_Peed 0

I'm my "fathers" nephew to..if it makes you feel any better..I love my "father" like a dad though. my biological father is pretty much an uncle to me.

yea but his sons biological father is literally his uncle

kayleighkay 0

he just said he's his fathers nephew too. meaning it's the same situation...

missjet 0
Just_Peed 0

the mother had a baby with the "fathers" brother. making the "father" an uncle.

Omg, FYL....sounds like you've got some super awkward family get togethers in your future.

Just_Peed 0
Just_Peed 0

I was agreeing with him butts, besides, my biological father rarely goes to our family get togethers

How can you just find that? You were either impregnated by your brother, or he's not yours. 1) If it's your brother's, how could you not realise that he had sex with you? If you were drugged or something, didn't you wonder "Woah, how did I get pregnant?" 2) If it's not yours, how could you not notice that you didn't give birth to you'd child?

Just_Peed 0

1. it's not that her brother raped her. the poster is "Ben" aka a GUY. His brother had sex with his wife. Making BEN the UNCLE. 2. You're an idiot.

alex6946 10

oh my God, you are a dumbass :O i am shocked by how STUPID your comment is!

tweetbaby14 18

you are shocked "of how stupid" someone is and calling them a dumbass? are you sure you want to continue calling others stupid?

higgy6969 7

Jesus you are really the reason they put warning labels on irons saying do not use on the shirt you are wearing.

gees some people are idiots! hello! his name is Ben. obviously his wife had sex with his brother, hid it from him and just told him

@ 168. you're an idiot. obviously the OP is male and the wife/gf cheated on him with his bro.

Nastybunk 0

WTF how is that possible please explain. did ur wife have sex with ur brother or something. that is if you're a dude...

Just_Peed 0

it's a dood and yes thats what happened