By Ben - 18/06/2011 15:34 - United States

Today, I found out that my eight year old son is actually my nephew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 799
You deserved it 7 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The OP is male so the kid isn't actually his it's his brother so his wife/girlfriend must have slept with his brother behind his back..

Comments

coldsteel106 2

My Brother would have to leave the country! That's the ultimate betrayal.

wazoolol123 7

well if he was your son wouldn't he have came out of you unless you adopted or had a sperm donor?

Just_Peed 0

Read the other comments. Please? you're like close to being the 200th and haven't bothered to glimpse at the others?

You've been his daddy for his whole life, your brother was the sperm donor. You are the kisser of boo boo's, hug giver and the one who matters. You are that boy's daddy in every way that matters.

tbone666 0

Jeremy Jeremy Jeremy!!! (if it was in Britain ;) )

awardZu 0

If you don't get this FML, very carefully slam your forehead into a long metal spike until it stops hurting. Please.

iamtwiggyme 0

Lol. you know when there's a huge car crash and you don't want to stare but you can't take your eyes off of it? That's how I feel with the countless idiots in this comment thread! I can't stop reading them!

jkenzlee 0

I hope whoever made this realizes that it is impossible unless your sister had a baby at the same at

awardZu 0

I hope you notice the stupidity in your comment after I explain it to you. OP's wife ****** his brother. OP's brother knocked her up. OP's wife passed the kid off as the OP's. OP finds out about it, posts FML.

that doesn't make sense, how didnt know he was your nephew