By heartbroken - 10/07/2013 19:08 - Australia

Today, I found out that my boyfriend of over a year has been cheating on me the whole time, but that "it's just physical". However, he doesn't want to do anything "physical" with me, except cuddle when we're together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 023
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you straight up, break up with him? Cause hes an obvious douche.

You mean ex-boyfriend right? Don't worry there will be other guys who are caring. They want to get physical!Physical!

Comments

It'd be really physical when you kicked him in the balls and walked away....

Shorty777 4

He's your EX-boyfriend now, right?

Instead of doing something physical to his face , just break his Xbox , he'll be more than sorry then .

pinguino3669_fml 23

Yeah break his iPhone while you're at it, too!

Why date someone for a year who only wanted to cuddle? That, to me, is a red flag.

It's only recently that he only wants to cuddle

pinguino3669_fml 23

Still, that should give you some warning that something was up.

lucyy123 14

Okay well I understand him and it's so cute and respectful that he didn't want to be dirty with you and just liked to cuddle..unlike mine who's completely horny -.- but anyway my point if he thinks it's okay to cheat then don't even bother with him wth was he thinking?!

I guess I wasn't very clear when I wrote it lol. He used to want to get dirty all the time. But now he just wants to cuddle.

lucyy123 14

Ohhhh well dump his sorry ass then

well a relationship without intimacy isn't a real relationship it's more of a friendship, and one where someone's cheating, it's not even worth saving

OP here. There used to be lots of intimacy. Now he barely kisses me and rarely wants to do anything more.

So you're still with him? That's the way you make it sound at least... I wouldn't want to be with someone who wants to sleep with other women. And I've learned the hard way: once a cheater, always a cheater.

ileenefudge 29

106 I learned that lesson the hard way with my baby's dad. OP if you stay with him you are setting yourself up to be hurt again. He may not do it right away after you found out, but he will cheat on you again eventually. He will not only think it's ok but he will assume that you will stay with him no matter what.