By heartbroken - 10/07/2013 19:08 - Australia

Today, I found out that my boyfriend of over a year has been cheating on me the whole time, but that "it's just physical". However, he doesn't want to do anything "physical" with me, except cuddle when we're together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 023
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you straight up, break up with him? Cause hes an obvious douche.

You mean ex-boyfriend right? Don't worry there will be other guys who are caring. They want to get physical!Physical!

Comments

I'm sorry OP. You deserve better and you will find better. No one should be treated like that!

Epikouros 31

He should marry an asexual woman.

YeahYeahYeahOK 6

Just physical my ass... He can just physical his own damn self on to a fresh new future with someone new. This has gone on all year?? Sorry OP :( it sux when people cheat.

How have you been together a year and not done anything physical ( depending on how old you are)

10showgirl 16

That's actually a huge sign that he could have been abused as a child. People who were sexually abused sometimes don't have sex with their partner and seek outside relationships because they feel that sex is something that you inflict on another person. Your call OP.

Next time you cuddle with him knee him in the balls, and break up with him.

Well be thankful you just cuddled or you would be regretting it now!

IMO. be the more mature person and find someone better. because getting "physical" can get yourself a lawsuit . JS.

srogue74 5

that's because, girl you ugly.

To bad the male population is blamed for morons like these. Thats the kind of guy women seem to like, Jerks.