Self report

By i got the ring - 13/10/2023 20:00

Today, I told my husband’s ex that she is under no circumstances to contact him for any reason, and that if they must discuss the kids being dropped off, I am to be included as a group text. Her reply? A bunch of laughing emojis. Now he’s pissed at me for trying to protect our marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 132
You deserved it 2 044

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's pissed because he suddenly realized he's married insecure, jealous child who thinks their marriage needs "protecting." And doesn't know what co-parenting is or how it works.

Get therapy. Nobody likes a control freak.

Comments

He's pissed because he suddenly realized he's married insecure, jealous child who thinks their marriage needs "protecting." And doesn't know what co-parenting is or how it works.

Get therapy. Nobody likes a control freak.

Hi. If you really want to protect your marriage, work on your childhood trauma. I know that to you your actions seem absolutely justified and valid but, trust me, you are being insecure and that will make you less attractive to your husband. There are many YouTube videos on attachment styles, childhood trauma and insecurity. Do yourself a favour and watch them. Good luck!

Are you sure they were all laughing emojis or was there a dagger🗡️ or a bomb 💣 tucked in there?

you obviously knew he had an ex and children. If you don't trust him then why did you marry him?

Do you really expect him to leave you for his EX? They split for a reason or two and I doubt that one or the other seriously wants to return to that relationship.

If your marriage is so fragile as to be threatened by a quick "hey, I'll be a bit later dropping off Little Timmy because traffic is bad"-text, maybe you should work on that instead of spending your energy harrassing this woman because of of your own insecurities.

was the husband included while you told the ex this?

I’m going to assume your husband and his ex have 50/50 custody. As a father who shared custody with my ex-wife, who is a useless sack of shit, I still respect her role as my children’s mother and so does my girlfriend, and she and her dipshit husband respect my role as their father. I love my children more than I hate my ex. They may be your stepchildren, but learn to love them more than you hate your husband’s ex, even if she is a piece of work. That said, if you and your husband have full custody and the ex is a whack job, disregard this message and keep on truckin’.