By mylifesucks - 10/07/2013 20:10 - United States - Ellijay

Today, I was walking down the street and saw a man trip over a sign. He then grabbed his cane, started screaming, and began beating the sign. Apparently that didn't release his anger, so he began to beat the nearest car. I thought it was hilarious, until I noticed it was my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 205
You deserved it 10 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When you said that he didn't release all his anger, I thought you were going to say he started hitting you.

iLike2Teabag 27

Maybe he used to be a rage gamer back in his day.

Comments

All I can say or ask is what did you do?

Touché. Let me rephrase that what did you do after submitting this FML? Lol.

Besides composing his story here, he took a video record of the whole scene and posted it on YouTube? OP please share me your link. Thanks!

Sorry OP, hope he didn't cause too much noticeable damage to your car :/

iLike2Teabag 27

Maybe he used to be a rage gamer back in his day.

When you said that he didn't release all his anger, I thought you were going to say he started hitting you.

This reminds me of that Barbershop movie scene :) That's what happens when you laugh at other people's misfortune.

You shouldn't even find it funny, your car or not.

Yep, no one cares unless they're the victim.

Please, what do you think this website is for?

ahhh yes, that classic moment when schadenfreude becomes shittingfuckfuckfuckityfuck ....at least the rest of us can keep laughing..

I fail to see how that is hilarious. I'm sorry he damaged your car though.

Old people nothing you can really do about them haha

Please tell me you didn't let him get away with that.

It wasn't his fault, it started with the sign. Those bastard signs. Standing there acting like they own the damn street and set the rules on how to drive.

Well , don't just watch him , go save what's left of your car !

The spaces between your punctuation marks , they are so unnecessary ! See how stupid it looks?

graceinsheepwear 33

Just like your comment, 36. Are you really that tightly wound that you feel a need to comment about an extra space before a punctuation mark in a stranger's post on a humor-based forum? Holy shit. This flawed world is going to give you a stroke before you are out of your 20s. Just breathe. And repeat.

Well, 45, the extra space interrupts the sentence flow, so I don't see a problem with her speaking up.

graceinsheepwear 33

Really? The spaces are more disruptive to the sentence than that comment was to the whole thread? I am an editor for a living but you can't police the world. This site sometimes is like hanging out with my junior high English teacher. Not fun. But if the whole superiority thing floats your boat then have at it. Hope that works for you over the long haul.

Sounds like you're going to have a stroke before you even press the back button on this FML. Also sounds like you're more wound up than I am. Take your own advice: Breathe, and repeat. ;)

Who cares if I do a space , what's the matter ? It's the way I type &' you read ut the same way even if their was no space . So get over it &' stop trolling

ruchiee 6

As long as she gets her message across then so be it. Are you guys seriously gonna start EN 101 on here? To each their own go preach someone other than strangers on their habits. Just saying. Live and let live.