By heartbroken - 10/07/2013 19:08 - Australia

Today, I found out that my boyfriend of over a year has been cheating on me the whole time, but that "it's just physical". However, he doesn't want to do anything "physical" with me, except cuddle when we're together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 023
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you straight up, break up with him? Cause hes an obvious douche.

You mean ex-boyfriend right? Don't worry there will be other guys who are caring. They want to get physical!Physical!

Comments

I feel like a stronger insult is deserved here.

chocolatefrog28 29

He needs to become an ex, as soon as possible. "It was 'only physical'? Consider this 'only a break-up'." Seriously, you have to wonder what goes through the head of some people to validate such skeezy actions. If you have to go elsewhere to get your rocks off, don't be in a relationship.

So sorry that really sucks! You deserve better

KiddoKS 19

Since he's been doing so much physical activity, he won't even need to break a sweat when you send him packing.

He clearly does not respect you and doesn't understand what it means to be in a relationship. If you're going to be open or want to be with someone for only one aspect, it's your responsibility to tell that to your partner. If they say it's a no go, then you either don't do it or find someone else who is interested in that sort of deal. There really is no reason for dishonesty besides pure maliciousness. Sorry you had to deal with that, OP

Tell me about it. It was made perfectly clear on more than one occasion that other people were not ok, we were exclusive and he/ every part of him was supposed to be ONLY mine.

I hope you dumped him. The only thing worse than your boyfriend cheating on you for a year is the same boyfriend cheating on you for two years. Good luck, op!

your EX is a disgrace to the human race, a complete waste of recources, and should be taken from the gene pool. is that better?

"Just physical"? More like just a douche. I hope you're not too down about it, he doesn't deserve to have a place in your life.

I think you need a shovel. A hole. And some lime. Jk but seriously? Dump this douche now!!

sammyjanette 17

You are incredibly lucky even though you may not feel like it now. At least you weren't having sex with him too. You wouldn't believe the amount of poor girls and guys out there who get STDs from cheating partners!

OP here. Actually we were. Like I said previously, we're kinda long distance so I only get to see him every 2-3 months. So I basically found out he's been cheating when I'm a 3.5 hour plane ride from everyone I really know. Unfortunately, I even got on the pill because he wanted to me to. Just that this time he doesn't really want to do anything physical anymore, but it used to be great. What you mentioned WAS on my mind and is a worry though.

Please do not waste your life on this loser. If you want a future with someone you will want it to be someone who will stand by you. Harder things may come up during marriage if you want that in the future and if he cant handle long distance he doesn't seem like someone who will stand by you. Find someone who is faithful and appreciative of who you are.

ohioain 18

Get tested OP. I'm scared for you.

Epikouros 31

You can't get an STD from cuddling. OP's boyfriend is protecting her health by not having sex with her. Just kidding, this cheater is a real asshole.