By j.b. - 02/12/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, I found out that my husband thinks its okay to have an online girlfriend and have naked pictures sent to his email because he's not "physically touching, making love, or kissing". The sad part is that the online girlfriend gets more action than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 592
You deserved it 4 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your husband is a jerk and is cheating on you. That's not how marriage works. Also, while it would have been okay if he was just having an imaginary girlfriend or even were touching himself while looking at a made-up character.... it's a whole other world when it's a real girl and they're interacting as a couple, physically together or not!!

He's not stopping you from having an online boyfriend.

Comments

Your husband is a jerk and is cheating on you. That's not how marriage works. Also, while it would have been okay if he was just having an imaginary girlfriend or even were touching himself while looking at a made-up character.... it's a whole other world when it's a real girl and they're interacting as a couple, physically together or not!!

I am assuming that the chances of this online girlfriend being some old perverted guy doesn't change your point right?

LOLYLIF 0

That'd be some epic karma if it was some fat old virgin posting his nude pics on the internet.

He probaly preferes virtual sammiches too..... YDi for not being good at what you was born to do.. But please dont do what most spakas on this site are telling you to do "get an online boyfriend to make him jealous" Thats just childish, moronic, gay, sad, and indefensively stupid, and im sure i dont have to tell you why Your all stupid Thankyou for your time

How would getting an online boyfriend homosexual for a woman?

first off sammitches are lame unless youre joey from friends... OP you should pick this guy... He said spakkas and he is british. Problem solved good luck!!

First of all my girl was making me sammiches before that friends episode was even aired.... and if you think brittish people saying spaka meens there a keeper, thankyou

Ummmm, maybe you should focus on WHY your boyfriend is doing this, and not the fact he is. Marriage and relationships are a two way street, quit playing the victim you selfish bitch and be grateful he's not having a real affair.

quent10 0

get online n stop ur bitchin

Are you a total putz? Just because it isn't physical in the way a regular relationship is, doesn't mean it's not a real affair. He's emotionally and somewhat physically investing himself in someone else. It's taking away from his relationship to his WIFE. Marriage may be a two way street, and I agree some form of communication as to why this happened in the first place needs to occur, but it's also about trust and respect - neither of which are being practiced by him. He doesn't even think he's doing anything wrong! How is she a selfish bitch when HE'S the one getting his rocks off on another real woman's attention and body?

absolutelyrooted 5
22cute 17

Yes! I'd say the sad part is you're still married to him

amatayo 0

the only thing stopping him is time and a chance.

And of course location, location, location...

He's not stopping you from having an online boyfriend.

Best reply i ever saw... get an online BF, one of the many winners on here might suffice, as everyone knows online guys have huge dongs n a six pack. See if he likes a taste of his own medicine. Normally wouldnt advise tit for tat but the lame ass needs taught... godspeed wifey !

bringtheheat22 0
AntiChrist7 0

This isn't an affair, Jesus, it's glorified ****. Would you be more or less pissed if he subscribed to a camwhore website? It's the same thing as a chatroom chick charging by the hour, expect your husbands smart enough to not pay. The OP seems confused, either she's pissed that she thinks his cheating, or she's pissed that she's not getting any? Both can be solved just by putting out more.

theres a difference between **** and love, if the husband is expressing love to another female whether online or rl, its cheating, looking at random naked pictures and relieving ones self is not cheating, but when he brings another sentient mind into the picture(online gf) then its cheating, and dont over react to what i saaid about "loving other women", he can love them in a friendly way(female relatives/childhood female friends), but any and all intimate relationships online or offline is 100% cheating, not ****

I dunno. Maybe try talking to him? You know. That thing that adults do. Because there must be a reason for him to seek out this other woman. Perhaps there are unaddressed problems with your marriage. Or you did the usual thing of getting married too early on and then wonder why it all falls apart further down the line. Then again it is possible that he is just a cheating, lying bastard. But my moneys on that there is another problem with your marriage and this is a result of you both not dealing with it.

Wow I am SO tired of seeing people say 'there must be a reason they were cheating!" My boyfriend's ex wife cheated on him for 7 years out of their 9 year marriage and for no real reason. He even caught her and told her they obviously needed to work out their problems but she just went back to it so they divorced. There's not always a good reason behind it. Some people just do it because. Get over it.

And I am sick of people jumping up and down before they read the whole comment. Go back and read my comment and you will see that I said it COULD be a problem with their marriage full stop, or it COULD just be he is a lying cheating bastard. Just because one thing happened to someone in you family it doesn't mean the same thing will happen every time. Besides, there is no way to tell both sides of the story from this FML. Perhaps the OP and husband had a fight recently, perhaps he is just teasing her to prompt a reaction and the girlfriend is fake. All I was saying is if I was a betting man my money would be that this whole online girlfriend is the product of underlying issues with their marriage that they have not addressed!

You shouldn't even be letting him see another naked woman online, i'm sure it violates a vow somewhere, do something about it!

I'm thinking it's time for some serious couple couseling. I agree... it's only a matter of time until an opportunity presents itself.

This happened with my dad and my step mom only the other way around, and yeah eventualy she made plans to meet this guy she was cyber dating. They fixed it by re evaluating their relationship and restoring the old romance with a trip or two away alone together, it seemed to work.