By heartbroken - 10/07/2013 19:08 - Australia

Today, I found out that my boyfriend of over a year has been cheating on me the whole time, but that "it's just physical". However, he doesn't want to do anything "physical" with me, except cuddle when we're together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 023
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you straight up, break up with him? Cause hes an obvious douche.

You mean ex-boyfriend right? Don't worry there will be other guys who are caring. They want to get physical!Physical!

Comments

Kozmotis 8

Did he let her stay over in his bed?

OP here. No he didn't. He never even brought her over to his place or talked about her to anyone etc. He just went to her place, did it and left.

monnanon 13

in a way i feel sorry for the other woman too if all he did was shag her and leave. of course if she knew about the reasons why their relationship was only sex then all my sympathy for the other woman goes out the window.

These women keep forgetting to write EXboyfriend...

Damian95 16
sp4ksu_fml 9

Don't player hate, **********. Maybe you were really never dating at all....this is all the matrix we're living in...nothing ever really happens.

That one looks like it is over unless you can spice things up...

OP here. I don't think it's the spice. He claims he likes variety. I'm all for trying new things and improving to keep/ make things better. But I can't transform into a whole new girl.

I'd say no. He said no too, but it's hard to tell if that's what he really thinks.