By hellnooo - 15/08/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out at the sight of blood. I am a 16 year old girl expecting hundreds of periods to come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 082
You deserved it 7 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haven't you seen blood before you turned 16?

alice_xoxo 0

Comments

here is what you should do. just keep getting pregnant. you will not have a period. you'll just be a *****. oh well. what works for you

Yea, that works until, you know, you start bleeding after childbirth. But it's a good thought.... >.>

I don't even know what to say. Part of me says "suck it up" because I doubt you suddenly developed a phobia of blood ("Today, I found out that I puke and then pass out [...]") and, of course, I don't find period blood much like other blood... But at the same time, can't really say "YDI" either

They should make a button like IDGAF (I don't give a fck) or something.

Doorhandle57 0

you're lucky you haven't gotten your period yet. usually period blood isn't really the same as witnessing, say, someone's arm bleeding. But who know's for you.

I think what OP means is that she got her first period, and puked and passed out at the sight of her period blood.

Aaand I just realised I was on 'random' and I commented on this nearly 6 years too late.

sucks4you5 0

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it! I'm 22 and have had it for 13 years.

snapdragon1100 7

Since you were 9? I find that doubtful…

MEAT_CURTAINS 5

My mum started her period when she was 11 so it could be true. Didnt realise how gross this was till i wrote it down.....

Amanyyyyyy 29

407- My neighbor had her first one when she was 9.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

My sister got her first period when she was 9. I felt so bad for her, I got mine when I was 13.

Very possible. Got mine at 12 but my cousin got hers at 9. We got it at the same time, except she is 3 years younger than me.

waterynuggets 0

Jebus forbid if you discover you have Endo or anything that causes you to have extremely heavy periods then.

helpmeiamblind 0

Question Not Aimed At OP: Why do people block comments like #18? It's not right. You shouldn't censure someone just for saying something you don't agree with.

Usually things get voted down because they are offensive, stupid or mean. This comment pops up on almost every FML posted by a girl, and fulfills all three categories. People can still click on the link that will show the comment, but most people just don't want to have to read that shit all the time. You can look at it all you want if that makes you happy. But what you're talking about is like saying that everyone should have to watch/hear normally censored words and images on the television because they're part of the overall program, whether or not they want to. But, y'know, the uncensored versions always exist on the internet.

I agree with Albatross. And i also think it's hilarious that they bury his comment complaining about burying comments. Lol

slinkiess 0

You're 16 and you suddenly develop a fear of blood? How have you gone that long without seeing blood? And periods come for everyone and many people have a phobia of blood; you're not the only one. This isn't an FYL or YDI, just suck it up because for 40 more years, you'll have periods.

Suck it up, wuss. My sisters are big wusses but NOWHERE near you. Wow this is just sad.