By StrawHatBill - 13/02/2015 14:54 - United States

Today, I found out that honestly answering "yes" to "Are Kate Upton's boobs bigger than mine?" is in my girlfriend's mind the equivalent of saying I don't find her attractive anymore and that I want to break up with her to date a supermodel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 301
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most women's boobs. That is so not a fair question.

Always listen to Admiral Ackbar. It's a trap!

Comments

Remind her that no girl out there looks better than her with your balls on her chin. Yeah that should work.

Adults don't ask questions they don't want the answers to. Setting relationship traps is also not an mature thing to do.

Misskreher 30

I'm a woman myself, and honestly I never can understand women...

I would have said they might be bigger but yours are a lot more attractive and better. The key is to make her feel better and not insecure about her self

nialls_girl 13

That is quite the hyperbole she came up with in her head, but dude learn how to talk to women. YDI.

Yes, rather than trying to stop someone for asking a ridiculous question like this, we should blame him for honesty. Logical.

SalenaCrosse 16

This is why I don't hang around girls as much as I do with guys-they make too much drama for no real reason...

WOW, that was a trap. always plead the fifth... sorry Bro.

This isn't even a matter of subjective opinion. It's not "do you like strawberries?". It's asking about a particular fact in the physical world. To start answering such questions with falsehoods and with conviction would be soviet-style double-think. Don't do that people. No payoff can be worth that.

Your "relationship training" has now been pushed into full swing. You'll never fully understand them, but you'll learn how to avoid these kinds of things in the future.